What Is the Average Salary of a Hospice Supervisor?


Quick Answer

The average salary of a hospice supervisor is $75,717, reported as of June 2015 by Salary.com. The bottom 10% of hospice supervisors have a salary of $62,628. The top 10% have a salary of $94,564.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

The mean salary for hospice supervisors as of June 2015, including bonuses and benefits, is $105,905, according to Salary.com. The average annual bonus was $235. Base salary plus bonus consisted of 71.7% of total pay, with benefits accounting for the other 28.3%. The largest benefit reported is paid time off, with an annual average of $9,348. Other benefits include health care, 401K, disability, pension, and social security.

Learn more about Salaries

Related Questions