In order to apply for a job with Labor Ready go to their website, follow prompts forstate and city, which will bring up alocal office jobs that are available for workers and an application process. Labor Ready has offices throughout the United States and parts of Canada.
Labor Ready is a temporary staffing company that specializes in providing on-demand workers for short- or long-term assignments. It specializes in the manufacturing services, waste and recycling, hospitality, auto industry, construction services, disaster recovery, events and venues, retail services and logistics
In order to apply for a specific job at Labor Ready, workers can click on a state and city that will bring up a list of Labor Ready locations. A list of available jobs in several industries in a geographic area islisted.
Paperwork can be started online before visiting a local office. The steps to apply are:
- Log-in to the websiteor create a profile
- Complete the My Information section where workers will be asked for job experience and specific skills.
- Take the Work Habits survey
- Complete the My Paperwork section which includes information about previous employment and whether the worker is legal to work in the US or Canada.
- Get Ready is a safety assessment prior to visiting.
- Once the paperwork is complete, the worker can call the local office to schedule an in person interview.
Once a job has been offered and accepted, the hiring process is complete and the worker will be kept on file for future assignments.