How Do You Acquire Right of Survivorship Forms?


Quick Answer

Right of survivorship forms can be obtained and filed through the local country clerk's office, which also is called the county recorder or register of deeds), notes LawDepot. Multiple websites also create the form, but it is important to check that the state recognizes it as a legally binding document.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Right of survivorship instantly transfers property from one party to another upon death, according to FreeAdvice. To forgo legal issues such as probate court, all necessary deeds and forms should be notarized and filed with the appropriate local county office. An attorney can assist with completion of the right of survivorship form.

Learn more about Financial Planning

Related Questions