Some wrinkle creams Oprah recommends include Edward Bess Black Sea Precious Pearl Perfector, RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream and Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream, among others. Oprah's website recommends a selection of wrinkle creams including main ingredients like retinoids, alpha hydroxy acids, hyaluronic acid and antioxidants. These creams and serums are meant to improve the appearance of wrinkles and prevent wrinkles.
Over the years Oprah Winfrey has recommended many products, including skin creams through her website and via her annual "Favorite Things" gift lists. Recent picks from 2013 and 2014 include a bunch of high-end and more affordable options.
- Edward Bess Black Sea Precious Pearl Perfector - One of Oprah's Favorite Things of 2014, Pearl Perfector is infused with real pearls to brighten skin while it moisturizes.
- RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream - This overnight facial cream contains a high concentration of retinols, which promote collagen production and plump skin.
- Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream - A drugstore brand, the Rapid Wrinkle Repair cream contains a mix of retinols, hyaluronic acid and glycerin to smooth away wrinkles around the eyes.
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Face Peel - Try an at-home peel with a pack of Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta peels. These contain alpha hydroxy acids to remove dead surface cells and improve skin texture.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Infusion - Apply a little of this Estee Lauder overnight eye serum containing hyaluronic acid to draw moisture into the skin and reduce the appearance of crow's feet.
- SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic - Use the Vitamin C, E and ferulic acid-containing SkinCeuticals cream to help heal skin suffering from sun damage.