What Are Organic Makeup Brands?


Quick Answer

Organic make up brands are makers of make up that do not include a lot of artificial chemicals. There are many different brands out there that work hard to not lace their make up with these chemicals.

Continue Reading

Full Answer

Tata Harper is one brand that manufactures make up with synthetic and toxic chemicals added. Kjaer Weis products are all certified organic or certified natural. Ilia and Alima Pure are two other lines of makeup that try not to use artificial ingredients. Vapour Organic Beauty uses at least 70 percent organic ingredients and the remaining 30 percent comes from minerals that are all natural.

Learn more about Make-up

Related Questions