What Kind of Inserts Work for High Arches?


Quick Answer

High arch insoles support the foot arch and alleviate foot pain without affecting the natural movement of the foot. Birkenstock BrikoSport, Birkenstock Blue Footbed Heeled Arch Support, currexSole RunPro High, and Sof Sole Fit High Arch insoles provide effective support for high arches.

Continue Reading

Full Answer

An arch is considered a high arch when a person's midfoot remains off the ground when he is standing barefoot on a flat surface. People with this foot structure are more prone to foot pain. Inserts labeled "high" are insoles that relieve strain on the arch and support the connective tissue. Birkenstock and Sof Sole offer a variety of options for high-arch insoles.

Learn more about Shoes

Related Questions