Some highly rated creams for crepey skin include Lumene, Dr. Denese, Vichy Neovadiol and L'Oreal, according to WebMD.com. These creams are all geared towards different ways of helping protect and improve the appearance of skin, such as moisturization, increasing collagen production and providing SPF coverage.
There are no skin-tightening creams that can truly repair crepey skin. Unfortunately, this condition is the result of the skin no longer producing elastin as people age, according to PaulasChoice.com. Some creams contain elastin in them, but this molecule can't bond with elastin already in the skin to rebuild the strong, yet flexible matrix that helps skin bounce back. However, there are products that can improve the appearance of saggy, wrinkled skin.
- Dr. Denese Triple Strength Neck Wrinkle Smoother: Containing retinoids that encourage the skin to produce more collagen, this moisturizing cream smooths on and absorbs fast.
- Lumene Premium Beauty Rejuvenating Neck and Décolleté Cream: The cream is designed specifically for the neck and chest area. It moisturizes while also helping to fade unwanted skin pigmentation.
- Vichy Neovadiol Intensive Densifying Care: This firming cream contains a molecule that helps the skin's lipid support layer, which absorbs and holds water. It is especially good on the jawline.
- L'Oreal Collagen Remodeler Contouring Moisturizer for Face and Neck SPF 15 Lotion: This product offers multiple benefits in the form of collagen, moisturization and a SPF 15 level of protection from the sun.
- Paula's Choice Resist 10 Percent Weekly Surfacing Treatment: A once weekly treatment that moisturizes, brightens and encourages collagen production. Resist is left-on overnight.
- Paula's Choice Moisture Boost Daily Restoring Complex: A moisturizing sunscreen lotion with SPF 30. This lotion helps keep skin looking hydrated and smooth.