One natural acne treatment is tea tree oil, which kills the bacteria that cause acne. Other popular treatments include gently washing the face on a daily basis and cutting down on salt.
There are numerous ways acne sufferers can banish spots naturally.
- The iodine present in salt may worsen acne breakouts, which means eating less could reduce spots.
- When people suffer from stress, their bodies produce cortisol. As cortisol encourages inflammation and sebum production in the pores, it can exacerbate acne. Stress management via meditation is a natural acne treatment.
- Citrus fruits contain a compound called alpha hydroxy acid. When applied to the skin, it removes dead skin cells and unclogs pores. In addition to reducing acne, it can lessen the scarring associated with it.
- Lotions that contain zinc.
- Whole grain products contain azelaic acid, which reduces acne. Switching white carbs for whole grain carbs is therefore recommended. In addition, creams containing azelaic acid are 20 percent more effective than standard acne remedies, according to Mayo Clinic.
- Green tea extract is an ideal anti-acne solution for individuals experiencing adolescent acne.
- Using creams containing five percent bovine cartilage.
- People who are looking for an oral acne solution can try brewer's yeast. However, it is worth bearing in mind that it causes flatulence.
- Using aloe vera cream.