Q:

How can you purchase shoes from Flight Club?

A:

Quick Answer

Visit Flight Club's website or visit the chain's retail locations in New York or Los Angeles to purchase shoes from this sneaker consignment store. Flight Club's stock includes Air Jordans and other Nike products and footwear, along with hats and apparel from select name brands and its own line.

Continue Reading

Full Answer

While Flight Club is a retail consignment store, it only accepts brand new, unworn sneakers from sellers. Sellers bring their shoes to either retail location, where the store staff inspects the product. Then the staff and seller set a price. Once the shoe sells, Flight Club keeps 20 percent of the profit and passes on the remaining 80 percent to the seller.

Learn more about Shoes

Related Questions

Explore