Harley-Davidson prices its engines according to each model, and they range from $2,695 to $4,195, as of 2015. The larger engines used on motorcycles, such as the CVO Softail or CVO Touring models.
Re-manufactured engines can be purchased directly through Harley-Davidson dealerships. For consumers whom can not afford to purchase the engine out right, Harley-Davidson also offers financing options.
The following prices reflect re-manufactured engine listings for 2015.
- 1340 V2 Evolution - $2,495 to $2,695
- Twin Cam 88 Engine - $2,895 to $3,350
- CVO 1550 Engine - $3,395 to $3,650
- Big Bore Stage 1 Engine - $3,195 to $3,650
- CVO Twin Cam 103 Engine - $3,995 to $4,195
- Twin Cam 96 Engine - $3,095 to $3,550