Where Do You Find Academic Modification Forms?

Schools that provide for academic modification of some kind, such as the University of Michigan and Wright State University, often provide such forms on their school websites. Educational agencies, such as Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education, make approved modification forms available to member institutions.

Wright State University has a Course Modification Request Form available online, accompanied by a list of procedures and guidelines for undergraduate course modification. Students can use this form to request an increase in credit hours or changes in course content. The University of Michigan has a Request for Modification of Credit Hours and a Petition for Late Modification of Credit Hours After 9th Week.