is a Dutch given name
. The name stems from the Germanic languages
, and can be seen as the Dutch
equivalent of the name William
- Willem I, Willem II and Willem III, Kings of the Netherlands.
- Crown Prince Willem of the Netherlands, eldest son of King Willem III.
- Christophe Willem, contemporary French singer nicknamed 'The Turtle' (La Tortue)
- Willem Barents, Dutch navigator and explorer.
- Willem de Kooning, Abstract expressionist painter.
- Willem Jacob Luyten, Dutch-American astronomer.
- Jean-Pierre Willem, founder of Barefoot Doctors
- William "Willem" Dafoe, American actor.
- Willem Janszoon, Dutch navigator and colonial governor.
- Willem-Alexander, Prince of Orange, Heir apparent to the Dutch throne.
- Dr. Willem Johan Kolff, inventor of the artificial kidney.
- Maurice Willems, Belgian football player.
- Willem Kes, Dutch conductor and violinist.
- Willem Drees, Dutch politician.
- Bernhard Willem Holtrop, aka Willem French-Dutch cartoonist. (Bernhard Willem Holtrop, Bernhard Willem Holtrop).
- Prins Willem, a ship built in 1649.
- Willem Eprom Programmer (electronics tool)