may refer to:
- Will (modal verb)
- Will (law), a legal document expressing the desires of the author with regard to the disposition of property after the author's death.
- Living will, a legal document expressing the desires of the author with regard to medical decisions, invoked in the event that the author is incapacitated and unable to act on their own behalf.
- Will (philosophy), or willpower, is a philosophical concept that is defined in several different ways
- Free will, the trait that produces conscious choices and actions.
- The Will to Power, a prominent concept in the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche
- True Will, found within the mystical system of Thelema
- Will (sociology), a concept introduced by Ferdinand Tönnies in 1887
- WILL, three public broadcasting stations owned by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- E.C.H. Will, Hamburg-based supplier of machinery for the paper manufacturing and converting industries
- Will is a nickname for William. See William (name) for information on the name
- Will (comics), pen name of Willy Maltaite, a Belgian comics creator
- George Will, conservative American newspaper columnist, journalist, and author
- Will Aston, the black ranger from Power Rangers Operation Overdrive
- Will Vandom, a character from W.I.T.C.H.
- Will Parry, a character from His Dark Materials
- Will, the autobiography of G. Gordon Liddy
- Will, a novel by Maria Boyd
- Will: The Death Trap II, a 1985 video game for the NEC PC-8801, NEC PC-9801, Fujitsu FM-7, and Sharp X1
- The Will, a reality TV series that was cancelled after one episode.
- Will (the first title)now Rock On, a 2008 film featuring Gaelan Connell, Alyson Michalka and Lisa Kudrow