is a nickname most commonly associated with Wild Bill Hickok
, which may refer to one of two individuals:
Others given the nickname Wild Bill include:
- "Wild" Bill Davison (1906-1989), jazz musician.
- William Edward "Wild Bill" Donovan (1876-1923), baseball pitcher and manager.
- William Joseph "Wild Bill" Donovan (1883-1959), founder of the Office of Strategic Services, the direct precursor to the Central Intelligence Agency.
- William "Wild Bill" Guarnere (born 1922), soldier in the 101st Airborne during World War II, made famous by the mini-series Band of Brothers.
- William Adams "Wild Bill" Hickman (1815-1883), frontiersman, former Mormon, and purported murderer.
- William "Wild Bill" Lovett (c. 1894-1923), Irish-American gangster in early 20th century New York.
- John Wilbur "Wild Bill" Stealey Sr. (born 1947), retired United States Air Force pilot and computer game producer.
Wild Bill may also refer to: