The is a city tram station on the Takaoka Kidō Line
located in Takaoka
, Toyama Prefecture
. This tram stop was created in order to service the shopping area between Katahara-machi and Otaya Avenue, and to service JR West's Takaoka Station
1 side platform on earth
- 1948-04-10 Toyama Chihō Railway opened Chitetsu-Takaoka Station.
- 1959-04-01 The line was transferred to Kaetsunō Railway and the name was changed to Shin-Takaoka Station.
- 1979 The name was changed to Takaoka Ekimae Station .
- 2002-04-01 The line was transferred to Manyōsen.
- JR West Takaoka Station, terminus for the Jōhana and Himi Lines, is located right in front of this station