The Swaziland Boy Scouts Association is the national Scouting organization of Swaziland. The boys-only organization was founded in 1924, and became a member of the World Organization of the Scout Movement in 1968. In 2003, there were 4,994 members.
The association is divided into four districts: Hhohho, Lubombo, Manzini and Shishelweni.
Scout Law and Promise
Scout Promise in English and siSwati
On my honour, I promise to do my best,
To do my duty to God, the King,
To help other people at all times
And to keep the Scout Law.
Ngiyetsembisa kutsi ngitawenta konkhe lokusemandleni ami,
kusebentela Nkulunkulu, neNkhosi yakaNgwane,
kusita bantfu ngaso sonkhe sikhatsi,
nekugcina umtsetfo weMavulandlela.
- A Scout is to be trusted
- A Scout is loyal
- A Scout is friendly and considerate
- A Scout is a brother to all Scouts
- A Scout has courage to all difficulties
- A Scout make good use of his time and is careful of possessions and property
- A Scout has respect for himself and for others