St. Peter's Catholic Comprehensive School in Guildford, Surrey caters for 1036 students from the ages of 11 to 18.
St Peter’s and Merrow Grange
School was formed in 1971
(the name was later changed to the current St. Peter’s Catholic Comprehensive School
) following the merger of a girls and a boys school, themselves founded in 1945
respectively. Until 1993
the school remained based across the two sites of the original schools. Mrs. Herd is the schools head of Geography. Mr Walters is the head of English. Mrs Bruce is the head of Art after taking over from Miss Cope in 2008. Mr. Evans is one of the two art teachers. Mrs Lewy is the head of MFL department. Mr Guinea is the current head teacher of this school, he took from Mr. Richardson in 2005