was a rural district
from 1894 to 1974. It was formed under the Local Government Act 1894
based on the Seisdon rural sanitary district
Villages in the district include Kinver, Wombourne, Codsall, Trysull and Pattingham. In 1966, the village of Gospel End was transferred into Seisdon having previously been part of Sedgley.
It continued in existence until April 1, 1974, when it was merged with the Cannock Rural District to form the South Staffordshire district.