was a Royal Air Force
station in Palestine between 1943 and 1948. Since 1948 it has been Lod Airport now Ben Gurion International Airport
Built in 1936 as Lydda Airport it was used by the RAF during the Second World War becoming RAF Lydda on 1 March 1943.
- G G Jefford, RAF Squadrons, second edition 2001, Airlife Publishing, UK, ISBN 1-84037-141-2.
- Ray Sturtivant, ''Flying Training And Support Units since 1912, 2007, Air-Britain, UK, ISBN 0 85130 365 X