Przeworsk  (פּרשעוואָרסק-Pshevorsk) is a town in south-eastern Poland with 15,713 inhabitants (2004). Since 1999 it has been in the Subcarpathian Voivodeship, and is the capital of Przeworsk County.
The ancient Przeworsk culture was named after the town.
Przeworsk was a settlement since the 10th century, though evidence of human settlement in the general area is even older. It is first mentioned in historical records from the 13th century century, and was granted its town charter in 1394. From 1772 the town was part of the Habsburg Monarchy where it remained until 1918 when an independent Poland was created. Przeworsk is located on the European route E40, it also is an important railway junction, with trains going into three directions - east (towards Przemyśl), west (towards Rzeszów) and north (towards Stalowa Wola).