The Pontiac Pacific Junction Railway Company (PPJR) is a historic Canadian railway that operated in the upper Ottawa River valley in western Quebec and northeastern Ontario, Canada.
The railway ran from Aylmer through Quyon, Shawville, Fort Coulonge, and Waltham to Pembroke, Ontario.
The PPJR was incorporated in 1880 and merged with the Ottawa Northern and Western Railway in 1903. It was the first Canadian railway to light cars using acetylene.
Its infamous nickname was Push, Pull and Jerk.
In the late 1950s, regular rail service was discontinued, and in 1984 the rail line was removed and later turned into the Cycloparc PPJ rail trail stretching from Bristol, Quebec, to Pembroke, Ontario.