may refer to:
- Pickup (music), a device which detects vibrations from musical instruments
- Anacrusis or upbeat, also called pickup note(s)
- Pickup artist, a man who is skilled in meeting, attracting, and seducing women
- Pick-up (filmmaking), minor shots filmed after the primary filming of a movie to augment what has already been shot
- Pick-up (gaming), anything that you collect whilst playing a video game
- Pickup group or Pickup band, a musical ensemble brought together for only a few performances
- Pick-up line, intended to be short and easy method of engaging another person for sex or romance
- A colloquial term for acceleration, particularly of vehicles.
- Pickup truck or pick-up truck, a light truck with an open-top rear cargo area
- Pickup tube a type of cathode ray tube.
- Shih-Te, a Zen Chinese poet (literal translation: "Pick-Up" meaning "Foundling")
- A film directed by Lucia Sanchez
- Pick-up, a 1955 novel by Charles Willeford
- Pick-Up (1933 film)
- Pickup, a biscuit from Bahlsen
- A pick-up game is any game or sports competition involving players at hand rather than a pre-arranged meeting of established teams.