In Greek mythology
, nine people shared the name Periboea
- Periboea was the daughter of either King Cychreus of Salamis or of Alcathous. Her mother was either Pyrgo or Evaechme (Εὐαίχμη), daughter of Megareus. She married Telamon and became and mother of Ajax. She also consorted with Theseus.
- Periboea, daughter of Eurymedon. With Poseidon, Periboea was the mother of Nausithous.
- Periboea, Wife of Polybus, foster mother of Oedipus.
- Periboea, a Naiad. Wife of Icarius, mother of Penelope and Perilaus.
- Periboea, daughter of Hipponous and mother of Tydeus by Oeneus.
- Periboea, one of the first two maidens sent by the people of Locris to the shrine of Athena at Troy, in order to relieve them of plaque. The other was named Cleopatra.
- Periboea, eldest daughter of Acessamenus. She bore a son, Pelagon, to the river-god Axius.
- Periboea, one of the Oceanids.
- Periboea, mother, by Meges, of Celtus and Eubius - Εὔβιος (Trojans).