Ottobrunn is a municipality southeast of Munich, Bavaria, Germany, founded in 1955. It is located at . Ottobrunn consists of mainly semi-detached and detached houses, and lots of gardens. The town's center was established in the mid 1980s with the town hall (1983) and the community centre (1986). The community centre was named after the German-Italian composer Ermanno Wolf-Ferrari who lived in Ottobrunn between 1915 and 1931. There is a Doric order Column, also called the Ottosäule, made by the chiseler Anton Ripfel, remembering the day when Otto of Greece travelled past the present community area on his way to become king of Greece. It was originally situated exactly 12 km from the center of Munich. Marking the point to which Otto of Greece's father accompanied his son. It has now, however, been moved to 400 m further along the Rosenheimer Landstr. to make room for buildings. Ottobrunn is also the German Headquarter of the EADS (but technically, most of the ground area belongs to neighbouring community Taufkirchen).