Olentangy Liberty High School is a public comprehensive secondary school located in Powell, Ohio. The school was established in 2003 and is the second of three high schools in the Olentangy Local School District. OLHS was rated "Excellent" on the 2005/2006 State report card.* In 2007, the school was ranked as the 343rd best high school in the U.S. by Newsweek.
- The Cannon school magazine censoring mature issues
- In 2007 Marcus Greyson was sued by the state of Ohio for the "Criminal intent to handle and or sell illegal substances to students," The case was later settled outside of court with an undisclosed amount of money.
- Erica Veirya's Immigration Project - A Spanish V project about legal and illegal immigration was done at OLHS. This project was reported on The Columbus Dispatch, and soon after many conservative blog websites posted about the project, claiming that the teacher was trying to gain support for illegal immigration.
- On April 21, 2008 three OLHS students were involved in a fatal car accident. Two of the students in the car died due to their injury. Jordan Cannon (17) and Sydney Siefert (17) were killed. The only survivor was Siefert's twin sister Aubrey. Highway Patrol found marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the car.
- On September 20, 2008 Chris Parratt (17), a junior at OLHS, threw himself in front of an oncoming train on the south side of town at approximately 1:30pm. "A couple of younger children playing nearby saw it happen" Said Chief of Police Gary Vest.
Ohio Capital Conference Championships
- Football: 2004 2005, 2007
- Boys Soccer: 2006, 2007
- Girls Soccer: 2006, 2007
- Girls Cross Country: 2007
- Boys Golf: 2006, 2007
- Girls Volleyball: 2007
- Gymnastics: 04-05
- Girls Swimming: 06-07, 07-08
- Baseball: 2005
- Boys Lacrosse: 2006, 2007
- The OCC website is incomplete so the above information is also incomplete and maybe inaccurate.