New World Order
may refer to:General
- New world order, period of history evidencing a dramatic change in world political thought and the balance of power
- New World Order (conspiracy theory), conspiracy theory in which a group is conspiring to rule the world via world government
- Novus Ordo Seclorum, motto on the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States often mistranslated as "New World Order," but actually Latin for "New Order of the Ages"Books
- The New World Order (Wells), 1940 book by H. G. Wells
- The New World Order (Robertson), 1991 book written by American televangelist Pat Robertson
- The New World Order (Sher Ali), 1944 book by Maulana Muhammad Ali
- The New World Order (Jeapes), 2004 science fiction novel by Ben JeapesEntertainment
- New World Order (professional wrestling), stable in World Championship Wrestling (WCW) and World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)
- New World Order (computer game), online team-based tactical first-person shooter video game
- N.W.O., 1992 song by the industrial band Ministry
- The New World Order (album), 1996 album by Hip Hop group Poor Righteous Teachers
- New World Order (album), a 1997 album by Curtis Mayfield
- Illuminati: New World Order, 1995 collectible card game
- The New World Order (sketch), a dramatic sketch by Harold Pinter
- New World Order (Mage: The Ascension), fictional organisation in the White Wolf role-playing game Mage: The Ascension.
- New World Order, Track 2 of the Animatronic Album by The Kovenant.
The Earliest Recorded Use:
- New World Order (Bahá'í), Bahá'ís believe that it embodies God's divinely appointed plan for the unification of mankind in this age. The term was first coined by their prophet in 1873 in his book "The Most Holy Book"