is an American psychology
professor known for his work on intelligence
Brody received his BA from University Of New Hampshire and his MA and PhD from University of Michigan. He currently teaches at Wesleyan University.
In 1995, Brody was part of an 11-member American Psychological Association task force led by Ulric Neisser which published "Intelligence: Knowns and Unknowns," a report written in response to The Bell Curve.
- Brody N. Human Motivation: Commentary on Goal-Directed Action. Academic Press (July 1, 1983) ISBN 0-12-134840-7.
- Brody N. Personality: research and theory. Academic Press (1972) ISBN 0-12-134850-4
- Brody N. Personality: In Search of Individuality. Academic Press (March 28, 1988) ISBN 0-12-134845-8.
- Brody N. Intelligence. Academic Press; 2 edition (March 20, 1992) ISBN 0-12-134251-4.
- Brody N, Ehrlichman H. Personality Psychology: Science of Individuality. Prentice Hall; 1 edition (August 12, 1997) ISBN 0-13-146903-7.