is a train station
, Nagasaki Prefecture
. It is operated by JR Kyushu
and is on the Nagasaki Main Line
The station has two side platforms
servicing two tracks and connected by an overhead walkway. The station building was made to look like half of a mikan
, a specialty of Nagayo
- Nagayo Station Community Hall
East Exit (Park Exit)
- Yoshimuta Park
- Nagayo Town Hall
- Nakao-jō Park
- Nagayo-chōmin Culture Hall (長与町民文化ホール)
- Ceramics Hall (陶芸の館)
West Exit (University Exit)
The daily average number of people who use this station is 3,747 (2005 estimate).
- 1897-07-22 - Station opens for business.
- 1997 - Current station building is constructed.