The Munich Business School (MBS) is a private university of applied science located in Munich (Bavaria, Germany). The MBS confers degrees in Business Adminstration.
The School was founded in 1991 (at that time named Europäische Betriebswirtschaftsakademie) by the European Business Schools International (ebsi) and became state accredited private university in Bavaria in 1999. In 2003 the school was renamed Munich Business School and adopted the new Bachelor and Master system. Two years later a 24 month Executive MBA program was introduced. In addition, Bachelor programs focusing on Russian, East and Middle Asian markets are offered. All study courses are FIBAA accredited. Currently MBS has a matriculation of more than 300 students. Since its founding MBS has had almost 500 graduates.
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Baldi, Dean
- Dr. Laurenz Czempiel
- Prof. Dr. Harald Müllich, Business and Cultural History
- Prof. Dr. habil. Tristan Nguyen, Professor for Managerial Economics
- Dr. Katja Ritter, Partner KPMG
- Prof. Dr. Jörg Saatkamp, chairman BKK Landesverbands Bayern
- Jan Runau, Head of Communications adidas Group
- Dr. Sebastian Theopold, CEO Munich Strategy Group (MSG)
- Prof. Dr. Dr. Michael Wiechmann, CEO PAN-Biotech GmbH