This is a list of the Lords
of the Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia
, an Armenian
state in the region of Cilicia
in what is today southeast Turkey
. The Kingdom is also known as Armenia Minor
Kings and Queens (1198-1464)
- The Lusignans lost all that was territorial remaining of the kingdom in 1375. Thereafter, all kings are merely claimants.
- Constantine IV (1342-1344)
- Constantine V (1344-1362)
- Constantine VI (1362-1373)
- Leo V (1374-1393)
- James I, King of Cyprus and Armenia (1396-1398), claimant
- Janus, King of Cyprus, Jerusalem and Armenia (1398-1432), claimant
- John II, King of Cyprus, Jerusalem and Armenia (1432-1458), claimant
- Charlotte, Queen of Cyprus, Jerusalem and Armenia (1458-1464), claimant
- Title passed to House of Savoy.
- Boase, T. S. R. (1978). The Cilician Kingdom of Armenia. Edinburgh: Scottish Academic Press. ISBN 0-7073-0145-9.