(born on August 23, 1978) is an American professional freestyle motocross
rider. His nickname is "Cowboy." Out of all other riders, he currently has the most wins, 57 in all.
Bartam has also suffered plenty of injuries, including 22 broken bones, 7 knocked out teeth, a steel plate in the jaw, and a damaged blood vessel in the brain (according to himself on an interview on the podcast, "M80" on FuelTV).
"Cowboy" Kenny Bartram has signed on contract with KTM
, which is the bike he has stuck to for a long time).
- 2006 Rally America Rookie of the Year
- 2006 Rally America Two-Wheel Drive Overall National Driver Champion
- 2006 Rally America Production Class National Driver Champion
- 2006 Dew Tour, Denver, CO: 3rd
- 2006 Dew Tour, Louisville, KY: 5th
- 2005 Dew Tour Season End Rank: 1st
- 2005 X Games - Freestyle: Silver Medalist, Best Trick: 4th
- 2005 Dew Tour, Denver, CO: 1st
- 2005 Dew Tour, Portland, OR: 1st
- 2005 Gravity Games - Freestyle: Gold Medalist
- 2005 Dew Tour, Louisville, KY - Freestyle: 3rd
- 2003 WFA Series Ranking (Freestyle & Big Air): 1st (Step-Up): 3rd
- 2003 Vans Triple Crown Series: 2nd
- 2003 X Games Global Championships - Freestyle: Gold Medalist
- 2003 X Games Big Air - Bronze Medalist
- 2002 IFMA & Vans Triple Crown Overall Freestyle Champion
- 2002 & 2000 Gravity Games - Freestyle: Bronze Medalist
- 2002 X Games - Freestyle: Silver Medalist
- 2002 IFMA Rankings - Freestyle: 1st
- 2002 Vans Triple Crown - Freestyle: 1st
- 2002 WFA Cleveland, OH - Freestyle: 1st
- 2001 Summer X Games - Big Air: 1st
Bartram features as a playable character in the video game, Crusty Demons
, realeased on PS2 and Xbox.
• Kenny Bartram's Official Fansite
• Kenny's bike brand