[v. in-dent; n. in-dent, in-dent]
has several meanings:
- In computing, indent is a computer program that formats C programming language files with a particular indent style. See indent (Unix).
- An indent can be an addition to a legal contract
- Indent is a genus of moths whose larvae are known as vernonia worms
- Text can be indented, meaning it is shifted horizontally from the margin to set it apart from surrounding text.
- Indentation may also refer to the dividing of a document in a zigzag line.
- To indent in Wikipedia, use the : key.
written by Isha