The Imperial Service College (ISC)
was an English public school based in Windsor
In 1942, it merged into Haileybury and Imperial Service College. ISC had itself previously absorbed the United Services College.
During the 1950s the site was the home of The Royal Horse Guards Light Aid Detachment Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (LAD REME RHG).
The school buildings have now been sold off for housing.
- Colonel John L. Collard, MC, Order of the Star of Nepal, Nepalese Burma Medal
- Air Vice-Marshal Sir Laurence Sinclair, GC
- Group Captain Randolph Stuart Mills DFC
- Sir John Gorman, MC
- Wing Commander Clive Beadon, DFC, Burma Star
- Sir Richard Williams, DSO, OBE, CBE CB, KBE: the only Australian to command the RAAF Wing in the field in World War I and the first Australian to become an Air Marshal