The Ikarus 214 was a military aircraft produced in Yugoslavia in the early 1950s. Originally intended as a light reconnaissance-bomber (first prototype flight in 1949), it was produced as a trainer and transport aircraft Ikarus 214D when the flight testing of the prototype revealed it to have insufficient performance for the role. The Ikarus 214D first flew in . The 214 was a conventional, low-wing cantilever monoplane with twin tail and retractable tailwheel undercarriage. The twin engines were mounted on nacelles on the wings, and originally Ranger SVG-770s were fitted, although this was changed to the Pratt & Whitney R-1340-AN-1 in production.