Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law is a video game developed for the Wii, PlayStation 2 and PlayStation Portable by High Voltage Software that was to be released on November 13 2007 in North America, but was pushed back to January 8 2008. It was published by Capcom. The game is based on the Adult Swim cartoon of the same name, with collaboration of the show's writers. The same voice actors used for the animated show reprised their roles for the game, with the exception of Stephen Colbert.
The game is played like the Ace Attorney
Capcom court-themed series, but with the Harvey Birdman type of humor and feel. The game also include cameos of Capcom characters within the 5 cases. A trailer for the game shown at the 2007 E3
Convention confirmed that the game included the mechanics of cross-examination and evidences lists from the Ace Attorney
series, as well as cameos by many Street Fighter characters.
- The Burning Question: The first segment deals with Peter Potamus being accused of burning down half of Harvey Birdman's house.
- The Cleaning Crew: Magilla Gorilla and Secret Squirrel are accused of robbing Harvey Birdman's office.
- From Glamour to Slamour: Yakky Doodle's latest name change lands him in jail when the Nailgun name makes the authorities think that he's the criminal of the same name.
- Personal Piracy: Peanut is suspected of stealing copyrighted music by the RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America).
- Two Birds, One Throne: During Phil's absence, Blue Falcone is put in charge who tricks Birdman into hiring prosecutors for his own "embezzling" trial.