are an advanced humanoid robot platform manufactured by Fujitsu Automation
in Japan. HOAP is an abbreviation for "Humanoid for Open Architecture Platform".
In 2001, Fujitsu realized its first commercial humanoid robot named HOAP-1 The HOAP-2 was released in 2003 followed by the HOAP-3 in 2005.
- HOAP-2 system consists of the robot body, PC and power supplies.
- The robot stands 50cm tall and weighs 7kg.
- The PC OS uses RT-Linux (open C/C++language)
- Smooth movement became realized because the electric current control of motor was possible(except neck and hand).
- USB interface for the internal LAN makes modification or addition of new actuators and sensors easily accomplished.
- The neck, waist and hands now have movement capability. Smooth movement can be realized now.
- Easy to program and simple initial start up using sample program, included with Robot purchase.
Roboporium & KumoTek Robotics