Gryfów Śląski  (Greiffenberg) is a town in Lwówek Śląski County, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, in south-western Poland. It is the seat of the administrative district (gmina) called Gmina Gryfów Śląski. Prior to 1945 it was in Germany.
The town is located between Zgorzelec and Jelenia Góra, on the Kwisa river. It lies approximately south-west of Lwówek Śląski, and west of the regional capital Wrocław.
Gryfów Śląski received its town privileges during the rule of Duke Boleslaus II the Bald of Silesia in 1242.
As at 2006, the town has a population of 7,128.