Greenlawn is a station for the Port Jefferson Branch of the Long Island Rail Road. It is located at the Suffolk CR 86 (Broadway) and Boulevard Avenue, north of Suffolk CR 11 (Pulaski Road) in Greenlawn, New York.
Greenlawn Station was originally built in either 1868 or 1870, and replaced in September 1911 after being burned down in 1909. The station is located west of the former Northport Junction, which had a railroad spur leading directly into Northport from 1868 into the late-20th century, where it was use entirely for freight and eventually abandoned. During the station's restoration in the 1990s it was not only given high-level platforms and a pedestrian bridge, but actually given Green trim.