EverQuest: Omens of War, often abbreviated as OOW or Omens, is the eighth expansion released for EverQuest, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG). The expansion focused on high-level content and introduced new lore to the EverQuest universe.
- Added five more levels, increasing the cap to 70
- Introduced new Epic weapons, known as Epic 2.0
- A new Tribute system, allowing guilds to pool tribute points to purchase various effects
- A "task system", intended to "allow players to have quick solo content while waiting for a group to form".
- An expansion of the character Title system, allowing players to choose which available title their character could have, as well as adding a great many more, including tradeskill titles like Expert Chef
- A ninth spell slot, which could be earned via AA purchase
- A voice macro system, intended to allow players to make audible comments to each other.
- Dranik's Scar
- Harbingers' Spire
- Muramite Proving Grounds
- Nobles' Causeway
- Riftseekers' Sanctum
- The Bloodfields
- The Ruined City of Dranik
- Wall of Slaughter
- Catacombs of Dranik
- Citadel of Anguish
- Dranik's Hollows
- Innoruuk's Realm
- Muramite Proving Grounds Trials - 6 group, 6 raid
- Sewers of Dranik