(Έλενα Ιεροδιακόνου) (born c
. 1982) is a Greek Cypriot
model and beauty contestant. She won the Miss Star Cyprus
title (Μις Σταρ Κύπρος) during the Carlsberg Pancyprean Official Beauty Contest in July 2005 and went on to represent Cyprus
at the 2006 Miss Universe
pageant in Los Angeles, California
in July. She was brought up on the small Greek island of Kalymnos
, near the seaside, where she used to swim every day. Her family moved back to Cyprus when she was eight. She describes herself as having the ability to see the positive view of every difficult situation.
- She enjoys reading, walking in nature, watching plays, traveling, going to the gym, and shopping.
- Most influential person in her life is her brother.
- Currently is a teacher in a primary school.
- Her goal is to work with children who have learning disabilities such as dyslexia.
- Is working to get her degree in Special Education.