is a small community of fewer than 100 people. Located on Digby Island, British Columbia
across from the city of Prince Rupert
. Dodge Cove was named in 1907 by the Canadian Department of Marine and Fisheries
, after George Blanchard Dodge, DLS
, who had surveyed Prince Rupert Harbour
in 1906 for the Canadian federal government.
Life is simple there with no paved roads, no shopping centres, and no cars.