, channel 12, is a television station
of Philippine television network Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation
in Iloilo City
. Its studios are located at BOC Bldg., JM Basa corner Mapa Streets, Iloilo City
DYJB-TV 12 History
- 1975 - First broadcast and became the first TV station in Panay Island.
- Budyong TV Patrol - Pioneer TV Newscast in the whole Region VI.
- 12 Under Club - first TV kid show in the whole Region VI.
- Ikaw Kabuhi Ko (1975-present) - first and longest humanitarian public service show in the Visayas region.
- Kampeon sa Rehiyon - first talent show in Region VI.
- Tele-Radyo - first local noon time talk show now dubbed as "PaniudTALK".
IBC TV 12 Iloilo was also reaches even outside Iloilo is also seen in DYXX TV 2 in Roxas City, Capiz and Channel 13 in Kalibo, Aklan, both the two provincial are relay stations of IBC 12 Iloilo before. But due to weather disturbance, both channels in two separate areas are temporary off the air due to lack of television intercom/facilities. Only the two radios station in both 2 area are still exist like DYJJ in Roxas City and DYRG in Kalibo, Aklan. Presently only 1 relay station in DYBD-TV 12 Bacolod City, Negros Occidental was only exists for better signal came to lead station from Iloilo.