was a local government district in north west Kent
from 1920 to 1965 around the town of Crayford
. As well as Crayford, it included Barnehurst
, Barnes Cray
and Slade Green
It was created an urban district in 1920 from part of Dartford Rural District.
In 1965 it was abolished by the London Government Act 1963 and its former area transferred to Greater London from Kent. Its former area was combined with that of other districts to form the present-day London Borough of Bexley.
- London Government Act 1963