can refer to, among other things:
- Compulsion (album), a 1965 jazz album by American pianist Andrew Hill
- Compulsion (book), a 1956 novel, by American author Meyer Levin, about the Leopold and Loeb case.
- Compulsion (novel), a 2001 novel, by British author Shaun Hutson
- Compulsion (film), a 1959 film based on Levin's book.
- Compulsion (CSI episode), an episode of TV programme CSI.
- Compulsive behavior, a psychological condition
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder, or OCD, a mental disorder
- Compulsion (band), a punk group active in the mid-'90s
- Compulsory education
- Compulsory voting
- Compulsion, a 1989 song originally written and recorded by Joe Crow and released as a single by Martin Gore, the primary songwriter for the band Depeche Mode, on his Counterfeit e.p. in 1989.