was a railway station on the Scarborough & Whitby Railway
. It opened on 16 July 1885
, and served the village of Cloughton
, and to a lesser extent the village of Burniston
. It closed on 8 March 1965
The station has been restored and is currently (as of 2007) a tea-room, with guest accommodation provided in a converted railway carriage.
- Butt, R.V.J. (1995). The Directory Of Railway Stations. Patrick Stephens Limited. ISBN 1-85260-508-1.