Church Green is a historic district in Taunton, Massachusetts. It is a triangular-shaped town common located at the intersection of Summer Street (Route 140) and Dean Street (Route 44).
The district was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1977, and includes the Old Colony Historical Society.
Originally known as Meetinghouse Common, Church Green is the site of Taunton's first town center, and the location of its first meetinghouse (ca. 1647), used for both religious and governmental purposes.
- First Parish Church (1830)
- Taunton City Hall (1848 & 1896)
- Morton Block (c.1840)
- Bristol Academy (1852)
- Leonard Block (1870)
- Winthrop Club (c.1900)
- Robert Treat Paine Statue (1904)
- Vietnam Memorial Fountain (1968)
- Anselm Bassett House (1825)
- Carleton Brabrook House (c.1873)
- George Crocker House (1858)
- Barney Deane House (c.1829)
- Charles Foster House (c.1845)
- Charles T. Hubbard House (1884)
- Charles T. Newbury House (1905)
- Maurice Mason House (c.1902)
- Abner Pitts House (1836)
- Frank Smeardon House (1919)
- Richard Warner House (1919)
- Alfred B. Williams House (1899)
- 31 Church Green (1970), modern apartment building