, etc. may refer to:
Computing and electronics
- Content delivery system is a computer-based system, often web-based, for collecting and coordinating electronic documents and communications.
- Cockpit display system, in Avionics, is the Human Machine Interface (HMI) by which aircrew manage the modern Glass cockpit.
- Content Directory Service, in UPnP/AV, allows Digital Media Players to browse content on a server (for example, Windows Media Connect, or Intel VIIV).
- Cadence Design Systems, an American company producing Electronic Design Automation software.
- Correlated Double Sampling, in signal processing.
- A CD single contains only a single or a few tracks.
- Career Depression Syndrome, dissatisfaction in one's career. See also burnout.
- Carolina Day School, a private school in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Cast Deployment System, a computerized "clocking in" program used by the Walt Disney Company to record cast member work times.
- Centre for Development Studies, a development research institute at Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), Kerala, India.
- Certified Director of Safety, a designation issued by the North American Transportation Management Institute (NATMI)
- Child-directed speech - see Baby talk.
- Cinema Digital Sound, short-lived theatrical surround sound system of the early 1990s.
- Clinical decision support system
- Combined Defence Services Examination, conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for induction into the Indian Armed Forces.
- Commercial Data Systems, Inc., a computer systems reseller based in Hawaii.
- Commercial Data Systems Ltd., a software publisher and technology company based in Emerald Park, Saskatchewan.
- Conceptual Data Structures, a set of semantic relations that frequently occur in common knowledge objects like texts, documents or notes.
- Condensed Distillers Solubles, also referred to as Distillers grains, a cereal byproduct of the distillation process.
- Conference of Drama Schools, comprising the 22 leading drama schools in England.
- Controlled/Dangerous Substance, as defined by the Controlled Substances Act.