was a trade name of Burney and Blackburne Limited
a British manufacturer of Motorcycles from 1913 to 1922 at Tongham near Farnham, Surrey. They were also a major supplier of engines to other motor cycle and light car makers and continued to make these until 1937.
The company was founded by Cecil and Alec Burney who bought the rights to an engine designed by Geoffrey De Havilland.
In 1923 the Burney brothers set up the Burney motorcycle company that lasted until 1925.
In 1926 the company produced the Blackburne Thrush a three-cylinder light aircraft engine.
Between 1923 and 1930, riders Norris, Harold Beart and Jackson obtained considerable success with Blackburne KMA, KMB racing engine and KMC sports engine powered machines.