, from the Provençal balma
meaning cave or grotto, such as the Beaumes de Fontbregoua
at Salernes, Provence, or the tautological Grotte de Beaume Obscure
, Saint Vallier de Thiey, Provence, may denote:
Several communes in France, including:
- La Beaume, arrondissement of Gap, Hautes-Alpes
- La Haute-Beaume, arrondissement of Gap, Hautes-Alpes
- Beaumes-de-Venise, a canton of the Arrondissement of Carpentras, Vaucluse (It gave its name to the sweet wine appellation Muscat de Beaumes-de-Venise and the varietal wine grape, "Beaume de Venise")
- Beaumettes, also a canton of Carpentras.
- Beaumé, a commune in the arrondissement of Vervins, Aisne
It may also refer to:
- The ancient County of Beaume, a ninth and tenth-century title of the Bosonid dynasty of Provence. The later French title marquis de La Beaume is unrelated.
- The Beaume, a tributary of the River Ardèche.