was an American automobile
manufactured in 1920. The car was built by a subsidiary concern of Dorris Motors Corporation
, and was shown that year in its native St. Louis, Missouri
. It featured a wheelbase
, a Leroi four-cylinder
engine, and a slightly pointed radiator. Some five or ten units were built before the company failed in June 1920.